Monday, February 6, 2012

It's official.
I'm a Marketing Nerd.


As my friends and I sat down to watch the Super Bowl, I began to realize I may have an obsession.
This has always been a fascination of mine but now that I am aware of key marketing strategies I find them everywhere. 

I first came to the realization that I'm a nerd due to three consecutive commercials where I turned to my fellow watchers and not only explained, but pointed out critical and small details of the marketing strategy from each commercial.

My gracious friends politely acted interested, until one, who has an amazing sense of humor; informed me if I didn't stop there might have to be an intervention. In this case...no more Super Bowl commercials for me. 

Needless to say I kept my thoughts to myself.. for the most part.

First, I'd like to simply state that this Super Bowl commercial reflects both my first and second blog post to a perfect T.


Didn't I tell you that sex sells?

This second one, which also includes Victoria's Secret Angel Adriana Lima, integrated not only Victoria's Secret but also, Kia Optima, Motley Crue, Subway (unofficially), and UFC fighting. I'd probably never buy a Kia, but....



Talk about a successful marketing strategy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment