Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Alright, I admit it..

I am once again posting about Justin Bieber..

But I PROMISE...it has to do with consumer behavior

After a recent trip to Denver, a fellow friend and I realized we had more in common than we expected, and indeed it was our love for Justin. To make life better, upon arriving home her roommates had a surprise waiting for her..and yes I already have one now too..

The JUSTIN BIEBER SINGING TOOTHBRUSH



With two different toothbrushes and four different song choice options, I can't help but think this is the coolest singing toothbrush ever...and let's be honest.. it SINGS.

Pushing my bias aside, my friends and I couldn't help but discuss how brilliant this product is. The Biebs appeals to girls of all ages, starting from toddlers..to women in their 30's. 

How perfect would it be to inspire kid's to brush their teeth if their toothbrush sings?

I know if I was still young this idea would be the coolest toothbrush ever...

And let's be honest, it's just too perfect to be brushing your teeth to the sweet tune of 

"You smile, I smile"

No comments:

Post a Comment