Sunday, April 8, 2012

It's Easter...

And that means one thing. 

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups shaped like eggs.

(My favorite)


If I have a weakness, it would be a giant Reese's Peanut Butter Cup..
It's safe to say I'm obsessed. 
And while my favorite candy tastes best shaped like an egg- it also becomes a sad day 
when Reese's Peanut Butter Cups no longer have a seasonal shape. 

As a Peanut Butter Cup Connoisseur, I take pride in my knowledge that..
In October, we have Pumpkin shaped Reese's.
In December, Christmas Trees.
In February, Hearts.
And In April, Eggs.

Now this is all great fun and something to look forward too. Reese's has done a wonderful job in maintaining seasonal shapes in order to appeal to people like me...

The issue is.. the 6 month break where there aren't any fun shaped Peanut Butter Cups.
I propose that they at least come out with a Star Shaped Cup for the 4th of July.

It's a long 6 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment