Sunday, April 1, 2012

Do you have the Fever?
The
Bieber Fever
That is......


This teen has stolen the hearts of most of the nation.
But has he stolen yours?

Not only is he talented and one of the most successful 18 year-olds today,
but he has an amazing marketing staff.

I have to admit, it took me awhile to cave into the Bieber Fever, I was always a fan of his music, but I thought he would be a phase. Come and go like the Aaron Carter's and Jesse McCartney's of my age.
Yet- here he is, still going strong. 

I would adore meeting his marketing team. 
Some say Justin went overboard, with his movie, his nail-polish line, his perfume. 
I say..... GENIUS.

The team look at the demographics, and at his fan base.. and nailed it.
When I was younger I would have adored Aaron Carter nail polish...
How cool would that have been?

Besides the obvious success.. The young kid still amazes me with his never-ending talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment