Friday, April 27, 2012

Reference Groups

As the end of the school year approaches, I've been getting graduation announcements from cousins and younger friends graduating high school..It seems their biggest worry is of course

"High School is ending, these are the best years of my life. I will never make better friends than the ones I have now!"

I can't help but think how young and foolish they sound.

This brought me to realize the different amounts of references available in college.

There are:

Athletic Teams

The Greek Life

The Campus Crusaders 

The skiing community

The snowboarding community

The crazy party go-ers

The Library kids

The Rec center, fitness students

and not to mention all of the offered clubs throughout the University...


If only I could let them know..or if only they would listen...
But I didn't then...why would they?
They are in for an always welcome surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment